Any products sold to customers who request a return due to reasons of dissatisfaction shall be required to complete the following process:
- Contact Customer Service at Lifetronics Medical Inc. (LMI) to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RA#)
- LMI Customer Service representative will complete a ‘Returned Goods from Customer’ report that will include the customer’s contact information, Purchase Order Number, product description, reason for the return and details of any further action requested by the customer, or as required by the manufacturer of the product
- Any product sold to the customer that is returned to LMI –
- within fifteen (15) days of receipt will be subject to a 25% restocking fee
- after fifteen (15) days and up to one (1) year from the date of receipt, will be subject to a 30% restocking fee
- Any product returned to LMI will qualify for a credit (with the exception of Special Orders) on the customer’s account, provided that the goods returned remain in their original packaging and were not used or damaged prior to their return
Any products sold to a customer who alleges deficiencies relating to the performance characteristics or safety of the device, identity, quality, durability and reliability, shall be deemed a Complaint and will be handled under Lifetronics Medical Inc.’s Policy #20.0 Complaint Handling, Problem Reporting and Recall.
Note: This Policy may be updated at any time without prior notice.